Home       Read       Characters       Shop       Links       Moscaprint       +♡

July 22nd, 2010, 11:10 am

Another Haitus ><

Yeah, so I've been wanting to get some new pages done and old pages re-done, but I was unexpectedly asked to doggy sit for a week >< It is just for my neighbors across the street, but it's kind of a pain to get started on a drawing project then be interrupted cause I have to go and let the dog out... but I'll be done saturday. And I'll get a little spending cash :3 But then I'll be leaving to go to Rehoboth beach Monday! YAAAY VACATION! 8D I'm driving down by myself then leaving Rehoboth on Thursday to go to OTAKOOON!!! 8DD I cannot wait to get out of Jersey!! I'm hoping I can get some drawing done while I'm down the shore. The ocean air inspires me. And when I'm back from vacation, I hope that I'll be rejuvenated and motivated to do some hard-core comic work. Well for right now, working on some business cards and bookmarks to hand out to people. I hope that in August I can get OTBS rollin again!!

Comments:

TacoTotes, July 22nd, 2010, 11:48 am

No worries!~!

Rehoboth beach?? I went there before--very rocky sand!!

I also didn't realize you live in Jersey--awesome!! :) Always looking forward to updates.

Jazeki, July 22nd, 2010, 3:22 pm

Enjoy your vacation and Otakon. :3

DanaBoBana, July 23rd, 2010, 12:32 pm

-Taco: Yep, my family has been going there for the past few years since my aunt has a condo down there :3 The last time I got scratched up real bad when a wave knocked me over XD
And yes, I'm in south jersey :3 Thank you so much, I'm glad you're looking forward to more! X3
-Jazeki: I will! (At least I hope so XD) Thank you! ^^

BakaMonMon, July 29th, 2010, 6:14 pm

Otakon Otakon!!! :3 See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!! hehe

My grandparents live in south Jersey :D right outside of Philly

Beach inspires me as well!!! hehe

ReuS, July 29th, 2010, 7:15 pm

Oooo, late reply is late. Sorry.

But I hope you enjoyed yourself at the beach! And I definitely hope that it was a good time to reflect and get new ideas.

I look forward to more updates soon. But I especially look forward to seeing you at Otakon this weekend! Enjoy!

LameMarionette, August 14th, 2010, 3:49 am

Er I got bored and read all your Updates, and I wanted to know, Why do you refuse to go thourhg TokyoPop?
I mean isn't TokyoPop really famuse?
I'm just asking ^^;
Er...anyways, How was OTAKON, and did you have Fun at Rehoboth Beach?

DanaBoBana, August 15th, 2010, 2:18 pm

@ReuS: That's okay, this one is even later because we have already met! Yay! :D Hahaha!
@LameMarionette: I heard you don't really get paid much from TokyoPop and I don't like that they would have more control over my comic... and I would probably have to take my comic down from the internet. It is a big company, but I would rather go through a small publishing company :3 Oh, thank you! I did have a good time at Otakon and the beach! (more fun at Otakon though XD)