Home       Read       Characters       Shop       Links       Moscaprint       +♡

September 19th, 2010, 11:03 am

Update [Haitus]

I will be going on haitus for a little while as I have been bombarded with schoolwork, lacking some motivation and a bit stuck on the story. Hoping that it won't be for too long, but I know that I won't get a chance to get a new page done for a few more weeks.

BUT the spare time that I do have will be used for working on the story and dialogue more and redoing more old pages. I was hoping to have all the pages replace by the end of summer, but things kept me from getting very much done (like ppl constantly asking for favors >.>) and I was kind of bummed. I think that if my comic feels more "complete" to me, I'll be motivated more.

Sorry for doing this to you guys again, but thank you everyone for sticking by and for all the support you guys have given me so far! Hopefully I'll be back in the game soon :3

Comments:

Jazeki, September 19th, 2010, 12:29 pm

Good luck with getting everything situated during your hiatus (school and story wise). I'll be here when you get back. <3

mappy41, September 19th, 2010, 1:37 pm

i'll be waiting no matter how long it takes.:D

Profanity00, September 19th, 2010, 3:45 pm

Aw, having no motivation sucks :(
I had that for a few days on my own comic, but as soon as I updated the next page things just fell back into place. I'm bombarded with schoolwork too -- I know what you're going through, so GOOD LUCK!!!

yfandes369, September 19th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Take whatever time you need. I'll be waiting here with bated breath, for updates to resume.

Vervain, September 21st, 2010, 3:20 am

Good luck Danna~ ^ ^~ This will give me a chance to catch up to the story.

All comics are best served with motivation, after all~.

BakaMonMon, September 21st, 2010, 8:20 pm

you can come visit me!!! lots of inspiration and fun!! XD the weekend of the 2nd and the 9th I'm not out of town or preparing for the next few weeks :3

good luck I know you will do fine :3